The Complete Experience
- One Prenatal consult with shopping tips
- One Postnatal newborn wearing consult
- One Postnatal infant wearing consult
- Can include up to 4 family members and/or care providers who will be wearing the newborn
- Learn about why babywearing is important
- Learn the benefits for caregivers and baby
- Learn the 4 main types of carriers
- Beginner Babywearing package includes shopping tips and carrier trials from a library of carriers
Babywearing Speed Date
- This appointment is designed for someone who knows how to use their carrier.
- Includes a quick refresher course for a new addition to the family;
- Or help with troubleshooting fit and comfort;
- Or to learn one new position in their current carrier.
- This appointment is designed for caregivers who want to learn more about their current carrier and try new positions.
- This session will teach up to three new carries as appropriate for the caregivers.
- Great for grandparents, care providers, aunts and anyone else in the same family!
Babywearing 101 Beginnings Workshop
Group Class at Renew
- Caregivers can expect to learn why babywearing is the expectation form you infant
- Benefits for caregivers and baby
- The 4 main carrier types and the benefits of each style.
- Caregivers can expect to see a demonstration of each carrier type and leave with resources to begin their journey.
- If you already own a carrier please bring it to class with you.
Babywearing: Happiness, Nurture, Interaction & Confidence
Meet Kathy Low
Kathy has always had a passion for education and babies. Becoming a babywearing educator allows her to pursue those dreams. Kathy started wearing with the birth of her first child in 2010 and has worn all three of her own children. Kathy is thrilled to bring GroovaRoo dance to Grand Rapids. Through babywearing dance, Kathy is hoping to expand the community and fun atmosphere she believes all caregivers of young children should have.
She is originally from the Grand Rapids area and has always loved this amazing city and all it has to offer. In addition to babywearing; she enjoys gardening, baking with her children, and dancing
Kathy is Certified by the Center for Babywearing Studies and volunteers locally as a Master Babywearing Educator for Babywearing International of Grand Rapids. She is also a certified GroovaRoo Dance Instructor.