The Complete Experience
- One Prenatal consult with shopping tips
- One Postnatal newborn wearing consult
- One Postnatal infant wearing consult
- Can include up to 4 family members and/or care providers who will be wearing the newborn
- Learn about why babywearing is important
- Learn the benefits for caregivers and baby
- Learn the 4 main types of carriers
- Beginner Babywearing package includes shopping tips and carrier trials from a library of carriers
Babywearing Speed Date
- This appointment is designed for someone who knows how to use their carrier.
- Includes a quick refresher course for a new addition to the family;
- Or help with troubleshooting fit and comfort;
- Or to learn one new position in their current carrier.
- This appointment is designed for caregivers who want to learn more about their current carrier and try new positions.
- This session will teach up to three new carries as appropriate for the caregivers.
- Great for grandparents, care providers, aunts and anyone else in the same family!
Babywearing 101 Beginnings Workshop
Group Class at Renew
- Caregivers can expect to learn why babywearing is the expectation form you infant
- Benefits for caregivers and baby
- The 4 main carrier types and the benefits of each style.
- Caregivers can expect to see a demonstration of each carrier type and leave with resources to begin their journey.
- If you already own a carrier please bring it to class with you.
Babywearing: Happiness, Nurture, Interaction & Confidence
Meet Kathy Low
Kathy has always had a passion for education and babies. Becoming a babywearing educator allows her to pursue those dreams. Kathy started wearing with the birth of her first child in 2010. She is a mom to 3 young children who she has worn from birth. She is originally from the Grand Rapid’s area and has always loved this amazing city and all it has to offer.