BLOOMA BARRE TEACHER TRAINING
Blooma Barre Teacher Training will give the foundation you need to begin teaching Barre classes. Barre is a total body work featuring fundamental movements of ballet, including small isometric exercises that are low impact, and designed to strengthen and lengthen specific muscle groups.
Blooma Barre Teacher Training will prepare you to teach barre classes for the general population, and also includes important information relevant to teaching barre to pregnant women, postnatal women and even to baby-wearing parents!
This training is for anyone with prior experience teaching group fitness (yoga, pilates, dance, etc) and is interested in expanding their repertoire.
Training Requirements Include:
Attend both training session days
Attend 5 barre classes – 3 barre classes at Renew Mama Studio, 2 classes at other barre studios
Early Bird Special: $349
Must register before 09/30/17 for early bird special
Regular Course Price: $389
The price is $389 if you register after 09/30/2017
Please note: Fees must be paid in advance to reserve your spot
Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 5-9 PM
Saturday, October 28th, 2017 @ 8-4 PM
LITTLE KIDS YOGA TRAINING
After many years of working in the field and running a successful kids only yoga studio in Austin, TX, owners Abby Nagler and An Dang created a teacher training program based on their extensive knowledge of teaching yoga to toddlers through pre-teens. Their approach to this training has been to collaborate with other experts in the fields of behavioral development, developmental anatomy, and occupational therapy to provide trainees with a well rounded approach to working with kids through yoga.
YOU WILL LEARN:
– How to teach yoga to toddlers, preschoolers and K-8th grade
– Developmental stages of each age group
– Anatomy & Physiology as related to kids and youth
– The Yoga Octopus: The 8 Tentacles of Yoga
– The Brain Game: Behavioral Sciences
– Yoga poses
– Partner Yoga
– Yoga games
– Breathing techniques
– Relaxation & Meditation techniques
– Class structure
– How to structure a private session
– Family Yoga
– How to play safe: The teachers guide to practicing kids yoga safely for their own bodies
– Mindfulness games & activities
– The Language of Kids Yoga
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING?
– Yoga enthusiasts
– Those who love to work with kids
– School teachers
– Occupational Therapists
– Child psychologists
– Youth leaders
– Yoga teachers who would like to specialize in a niche market
– Parents who want to connect with their children through yoga
– Those interested in teaching children’s yoga at The Little Yoga House
HOW TO SIGN UP?
To learn more about TLYH visit thelittleyogahouse.com or call (512) 358-6190.
Signups are not available online so give us a call so we can answer all your questions and get you registered!
Early bird registration until 10/25.
Friday, December 1st, 2017 @ 9a – 6pm
Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 @ 9a – 6pm
Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 @ 9a – 6pm