Join Renew Mama Studio and Lisa for Infant Massage!
Research shows that massage can be so beneficial to both baby and parents! It’s also a wonderful
opportunity to bond with your baby or venture out for your first outing!
Many benefits to baby include:
- Circulatory and digestive systems
- Hormonal and immune systems Coordination and balance
- Learning and concentration
- Muscular development and growth
- Mind and body awareness
Parents May Find that Infant Massage Helps Relieve:
- Gas and colic Constipation and elimination
- Growing pains and muscular tension
- Teething discomfort
Benefits for parents/caregivers:
- Provide special focused time together
- Decreases stress levels
- Increases confidence
This class is for moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, pregnant couples or caretakers. This is a single session class. Appropriate for newborns till crawling. Pregnant couples welcome.
Cost is $55 for the class includes all materials, a bottle of massage oil for baby. (pre-registration is required)