- This event has passed.
Self Care Through Fertility Awareness Method$65
Learn what they never taught you in sex ed!
Join Sara Badger, CPM and Dr. Theresa Osmer, DC for a pop-up Fertility Awareness Method class which will teach comprehensive Fertility Awareness in a supportive group environment.
Fertility Awareness is the general term for a consistent and reliable approach to observing, recording and interpreting the signs of female fertility. It may be used for women who are TTA or TTC, as well as to deepen women’s knowledge of their reproductive health through all stages of life.
Your period IS your 5th vital sign…a monthly report card that can cue you in to your general health. By harnessing this female SUPERPOWER, you can achieve a higher level of self-awareness and overall well-being. This class as no age range…all are welcome!
We will discuss:
- How to chart your cycles
- We will let you in on ALL the best and current FemTech resources available
- The signs of ovulation and peak fertility days if you are TTA or TTC
- A roadmap for navigating your cycles if they are irregular
- What is post birth control syndrome and how you can support your body
- Information on common female issues like PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, depression/anxiety, fertility, postpartum challenges, menorrhagia, perimenopause/menopause
- Community resources for treatment options