Show MAMA the LOVE this Mother’s Day! Moms are our cheerleaders, our healers, our problem solvers, and the glue that holds everything together! Things are always better when we’re with our moms. Thank you moms for ALL the love that you show, remember you’re beautiful! To help share the love this Mother’s Day, we’ve come up with some gift ideas!
- A gift card for spa services
Every mom could use some pampering, like a massage, facial, pedicure or any other service that would make her BREATHE DEEPLY. And a homemade “gift card” for a massage doesn’t count. At Renew Mama, we have great massage therapists who are fantastic at releasing muscle aches and help to reduce stress! Click here for more information on our massage packages.
- Gym Membership, so we won’t feel as guilty having that extra drink after the kids go to bed. Renew Spring Pass – is on sale now! With the pass you’ll get unlimited yoga and barre classes, unlimited Mama’s Lounge, and there’s an option for unlimited childcare too! For 4 months, do as many classes as you want and don’t pay anything extra! In addition, we offer Renew Mama Gift Cards and you can customize the amount!
- Daddy Plans An Outing – Moms are always planning everything, this Mother’s Day give mom a break! A great gift would be for Daddy to plan a family day or date night, that means packing the car, scheduling a sitter, or watching the kids so mom doesn’t have to worry about a thing!
- Personalized Jewelry – Moms always love things that remind them of their kids, why not get them a monogrammed gift this Mother’s Day! A necklace, ring, or bracelet with the kids’ initials, names, or birthstones would be perfect! You can find gifts like this at Mark & Graham, Lisa Leonard Designs, or Tiny Tags.
- Cleaning Service – Every mom could use a break from cleaning. Look into hiring a cleaning service to clean your house once a year, monthly, or even weekly! A good DEEP clean is always good for the household! We definitely recommend Mint Cleaning LLC!
- Freshly Picked Diaper Bag – The Diaper Bag by Freshly Picked was designed for moms by moms. This mama-cessory lets you fit literally everything you need for you + baby with 10 pockets and a spacious central compartment, easy access magnetic front flap, a grab-and-go handle, an electronics sleeve, and straps that let you wear it three ways: as a shoulder purse, backpack, or cross-body bag. Motherhood may not always look pretty, but at least your accessories can!
- Shipt Annual Membership – Do you hate grocery shopping and dealing with the lines? Then you NEED SHIPT, as they will deliver your groceries right to your door! This is an AMAZING service, especially when you have a newborn and would rather take a nap!
- Photo Gifts – Your mom is probably always taking photos, but never prints them! Surprise her this Mother’s Day with a gift of prints, photo books, personalized calendar, or wall decor! Here are a few places you can get photo gifts online: Amazon Prints, Chatbooks, Artifact Uprising or Shutterfly!
- SLEEP— Sometimes, mom just needs a NAP! Give her the gift of rest this Mother’s Day. Let her take an uninterrupted nap, maybe offer to take one of the night shifts, or let her sleep in with breakfast in bed!
- Fresh Flower Subscription – Who doesn’t love to get flowers? Send your Mom a bouquet of farm fresh flowers this Mother’s Day and throughout the year with Bouqs! A Bouqs subscription simplifies life when you want multiple deliveries each year as a gift!
We hope this Gift Guide gave you some ideas, feel free to pass this along to your husband and kids as a gentle reminder 🙂 To all the mamas, Happy Mother’s Day! YOU are AMAZING, STRONG, BRAVE, and WONDERFUL…. remember that TODAY! We appreciate you! If you have more gifts ideas to share, please comment below!