Holidays are just around the corner! It’s time to start preparing gifts for your loved ones and finding the perfect one can be difficult. With our help, you’ll find that special something with our guide for her! Use the list below as a starting point, circle your favorites, add a few more, then number them in order to let your family know which ones you’d love most.
- A gift card for spa services
Every mom could use some pampering, like a massage, facial, pedicure or any other service that would make her BREATHE DEEPLY. And a homemade “gift card” for a massage doesn’t count. At Renew Mama, we have great massage therapists who are fantastic at releasing muscle aches and help to reduce stress! Click here for more information on our massage packages.
- Gym Membership, so we won’t feel as guilty eating that third cookie after the kids go to bed. Renew Winter Pass – is on sale now! With the pass you’ll get unlimited yoga, barre, and mama circles for you and all the kids! Along with, 10% off workshops & retail. For 4 months, do as many classes as you want and don’t pay anything extra! In addition, we offer Renew Mama Gift Cards and you can customize the amount!
- Promptly Journals – All moms MUST have, track all of lives moments! A prompted journal that helps a parent easily document a complete childhood history for their child. It covers from when the mother is pregnant, until the child is 18 years old.Each phase and year of the child’s life has custom tailored prompts to ensure quick but meaningful recording for the parent.
- New Workout Clothes – Who doesn’t need new workout clothes? Especially after you give birth! Navel pants are designed to give you a little extra support—and a little extra sexy—right when and where you need it most.
- Cleaning Service – Need someone to come in and do a good DEEP clean for you? Look into hiring a cleaning service to clean your house once a year, monthly, or even weekly! Every mom could use a break from cleaning. We definitely recommend Mint Cleaning LLC!
- Solly Baby Wrap – Infant wraps bring you closer to your little one, physically and emotionally, while simultaneously giving you the freedom and comfort to take on daily life. Solly Baby wraps are designed for the first year or up to 25 lbs, and the majority of babes get the most use during the first 9 months. Lightweight, easy to put on, Solly Baby wraps give you and your little one unparalleled closeness and comfort, less crying, and reduced rates of postpartum depression.
- Shipt Annual Membership – Do you hate grocery shopping and dealing with the lines? Then you NEED SHIPT as they will deliver your groceries right to your door! This is an AMAZING service, especially when you have a newborn and don’t want to deal with pushing the cart through the snow!
- Instapot – Love your crockpot, but don’t have the time to wait 5-6 hours?? Then you will REALLY LOVE the Instapot because you can make the same meal in way LESS time! Cook a Pot Roast in just over an hour and use the Instapot to brown the meat too!
- Young Living Starter Kit— Essential Oils are all the RAVE and for good reason, they really work and are totally awesome. But sometimes it’s hard to swallow the cost of the starter kits, even though they are totally worth it. Why not have your hubby get you this instead of spending the money on a random gift you will never use?
- A subscription to a meal delivery service – Do you like to cook, but dread the grocery shopping and meal planning? You may love something like Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, or Plated. If you’re too busy to cook or just don’t particularly enjoy it, go with a service like MagicKitchen, – Family Chef, or Freshology. Looking for a local service – check out Making Thyme Kitchen!
- Gold Mixing Bowls from Target – No matter what cooking feat you have up your sleeves, let the Mixing Bowl Set from Threshold be your sidekick. With the three matching gold bowls, you’ll be ready to mix up anything from a salad as a starter to brownies for dessert. And when you’re done, they conveniently stack together to take up minimal cabinet space.
Hopefully our Holiday Gift Guide gave you some ideas, feel free to pass this along to your husband and kids as a gentle reminder 🙂 We hope your Holiday season is filled with CHEER, quality time with LOVED ones, and you’re surprised with gifts that make you SMILE! If you have more gifts ideas to share, please comment below!