- This event has passed.
Babies First Foods
November 4, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Busy momma, I see you. I know you are overwhelmed with the information online and at your doctor’s office. I see you in the baby food isle going back and forth between brands and labels, wondering which is best. I know your mind is running constantly, just trying to sort it all out.
What if there were a simpler way? A back to the basics way. The way your great grandparents would ave approached feeding their babies. Without the hype. Without the hidden ingredients. Without the chemicals, dyes, and additives. With real food – simple food.
We will discuss:
– How to know baby is ready to start first foods
– Simple, nourishing first tastes to start with
– How to prep baby’s food and also feed yourself (and the family) at the same time
– How to serve baby and what to watch for
– How to transition to toddlerhood
– There will also be plenty of time for Q&A
Small nursing babies are welcome to attend. Tea and water provided. Prenatal and Postnatal moms welcome!