- This event has passed.
Breastfeeding: Getting a Strong Start
September 26, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45
Are you looking for the real deal when it comes to breastfeeding? Plan to have fun at this non-traditional breastfeeding class. Have time with the expert that has seen every breast in the city. Kelly knows what you need to know when it comes to breastfeeding and what you don’t. Bring your partner along for free.
You will learn:
– Getting into the right FRAME of MIND to breastfed
– Talk about obstacles that may try to get in the way of your breastfeeding goals, and how to deal with them
– Learn why DAD is the most important person on your breastfeeding team
– The In’s and Out’s of Pumping
– How much nipple pain is normal and learn healing methods
– Latch and Positioning – Why it’s good to improvise sometimes — you and baby may end up making up your own position, that is OK!
This class is with Kelly from baby beloved, inc.