Renew Mama's Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
40 hour Prenatal Training Approved by Yoga Alliance
This 40-hour prenatal yoga training is perfect for yoga teachers, doulas, midwives, labor + delivery nurses, lactation educators, and moms-to-be.
It will give you an opportunity to learn more about yoga throughout the stages of pregnancy. Beyond that, you will learn how this empowering practice can help to inspire and nourish moms throughout this life-changing event.
Above all, you will leave prepared to lead a powerful prenatal yoga sequence that
- Strengthens a mother’s confidence
- Reduces fear
- Builds a community
- Connects her back to her growing baby
- Prenatal Yoga Sequences Themes of Class
- Teaching Prenatal Yoga
- Changes During Pregnancy Variations of Poses
- Childbirth Education
- Essential Oil Usage
- And SO MUCH MORE!
- The Birth Partner, Revised-4th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions – Penny Simkin, 2013
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth – Ina May Gaskin, 2003
- Active Birth: The New Approach to Giving Birth Naturally – Janet Balaskas, 1992
- Take 3 Prenatal Classes (with different teachers) and fill out the evaluation form
March 12th: 6pm – 9pm, March 13th & 14th: 9am – 5pm, March 15th: 9am – 4pm
$695 early bird rate until January 1st, 2020
$750 regular rate
Questions may be directed to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dreaming of becoming a birth doula?
Are you currently working in the birth field and wanting to increase your emotional, physical, and informational support skills?
Have you been asked to attend a birth and want to learn the basics of providing labor support?
Are you fascinated by the amazing power of women and can’t get enough of the miracle of birth?
Your journey begins here, at the DONA Approved Birth Doula Training.
This is an intensive training workshop, over a 2 day time period. Style is diversified for multiple learning styles and levels. This training delivers a balance of current research, anecdotal experience, and hands-on practice.
- Benefits of Labor Support
- Prenatal Client Contact & Support
- Communication Skills & Cultural Diversity
- Emotional Support
- Physical Comfort Measures
- Challenging Labors
- Natural Labor & the Impact of Hormones
- Supporting Women with Pain Medication
- Cesarean & Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
- Working with Care Providers
- Supporting the Newborn & Breastfeeding
- Postpartum Client Contact & Support
- Resources & Networking
- Professional Doula Memberships and Certification Options
- Starting a Doula Business: from Volunteer to Private Practice
- Read The Birth Partner, Revised-4th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
- Read Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth
- If you go on to certify as a Birth Doula through DONA International, you will need to observe a Childbirth Education/Preparation course as a doula student, not as an expectant parent. You may complete this after your birth doula workshop.
November 23rd: 9am – 7:30pm
November 24th: 8am – 3pm
$450 early bird rate until October 1st
$495 regular rate after
Questions may be directed to Emily Shier, the instructor, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for host questions
*Please inquire about bringing small babies in arms along.
Once Upon A Mat
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Join Incia and Renew Mama Studio for
a weekend of Kids Yoga Training
Explore the playful world of kids through learning about children’s development, bodies, how to teach
children mindfulness & yoga, learn sequences and classes that you can teach children immediately.
Join Founder Incia Palmieri from Once Upon a Mat who specializes in education, kids yoga, special education and postnatal yoga for an exploratory weekend where participants will be immersed in discovering the foundations of kids yoga, a 60 minute fun yoga sequence and understanding how to teach yoga to babies, toddlers & kids.
- 18 hrs of hands-on yoga and children’s anatomy training
- 60 minute yoga sequence that you can begin teaching immediately
- Kids yoga training manual with additional poses, education, and resources
- Official certificate of kids yoga training completion
- An invitation to observe kids mindfulness & yoga classes
- An education about mindfulness & yoga practice and how it is relevant to children.
- An understanding of the developmental changes that children go through to be able to teach them yoga through the different stages.
- A fun yoga sequence that students can easily apply when teaching children.
- A beautiful weekend filled with connections, support and mentorship
April 17th – 19th
Friday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
$495 early bird pricing ends Feb 17th