Renew Mama's Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
40 hour Prenatal Training Approved by Yoga Alliance
This 40-hour prenatal yoga training is perfect for yoga teachers, doulas, midwives, labor + delivery nurses, lactation educators, and moms-to-be.
It will give you an opportunity to learn more about yoga throughout the stages of pregnancy. Beyond that, you will learn how this empowering practice can help to inspire and nourish moms throughout this life-changing event.
Above all, you will leave prepared to lead a powerful prenatal yoga sequence that
- Strengthens a mother’s confidence
- Reduces fear
- Builds a community
- Connects her back to her growing baby
- Prenatal Yoga Sequences Themes of Class
- Teaching Prenatal Yoga
- Changes During Pregnancy Variations of Poses
- Childbirth Education
- Essential Oil Usage
- And SO MUCH MORE!
- The Birth Partner, Revised-4th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions – Penny Simkin, 2013
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth – Ina May Gaskin, 2003
- Active Birth: The New Approach to Giving Birth Naturally – Janet Balaskas, 1992
- Take 3 Prenatal Classes (with different teachers) and fill out the evaluation form
March 12th: 6pm – 9pm, March 13th & 14th: 9am – 5pm, March 15th 10th: 9am – 4p
$695 early bird rate until January 1st, 2020
$750 regular rate
Questions may be directed to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dreaming of becoming a birth doula?
Are you currently working in the birth field and wanting to increase your emotional, physical, and informational support skills?
Have you been asked to attend a birth and want to learn the basics of providing labor support?
Are you fascinated by the amazing power of women and can’t get enough of the miracle of birth?
Your journey begins here, at the DONA Approved Birth Doula Training.
This is an intensive training workshop, over a 2 day time period. Style is diversified for multiple learning styles and levels. This training delivers a balance of current research, anecdotal experience, and hands-on practice.
- Benefits of Labor Support
- Prenatal Client Contact & Support
- Communication Skills & Cultural Diversity
- Emotional Support
- Physical Comfort Measures
- Challenging Labors
- Natural Labor & the Impact of Hormones
- Supporting Women with Pain Medication
- Cesarean & Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
- Working with Care Providers
- Supporting the Newborn & Breastfeeding
- Postpartum Client Contact & Support
- Resources & Networking
- Professional Doula Memberships and Certification Options
- Starting a Doula Business: from Volunteer to Private Practice
- Read The Birth Partner, Revised-4th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
- Read Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth
- If you go on to certify as a Birth Doula through DONA International, you will need to observe a Childbirth Education/Preparation course as a doula student, not as an expectant parent. You may complete this after your birth doula workshop.
November 23rd: 9am – 7:30pm
November 24th: 8am – 3pm
$450 early bird rate until October 1st
$495 regular rate after
Questions may be directed to Emily Shier, the instructor, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for host questions
*Please inquire about bringing small babies in arms along.
Children's Yoga Teacher Training
Join Candis and Renew Mama Studio for
Children's Yoga Teacher Training
This course gives you the skills and confidence to learn how to teach yoga and mindfulness to children ages 3 to 12 in school, home, and studio settings.
Through this dynamic course, you will learn the theory and science behind the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social benefits of yoga for children.
You will gain the confidence to lesson plan for your students through ample opportunities to embody and practice teach yoga breathing, postures, games, and relaxation exercises throughout the course.
Upon completion of our course, you will be fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to help children build a lifetime of health and wellness through yoga and mindfulness practices.
- At-risk teachers
- Social workers
- Yoga instructors
- Anyone else looking to bring yoga and mindfulness to children
January 10th – 12th
Friday: 6pm – 9pm, Saturday: 9am – 5pm, Sunday: 9am – 5pm
$550 full tuition
Includes: Yoga Ed. Children’s and Teacher’s Manuals